Most frequent questions and answers
Registration will be in April 2019. More information will be released closer to the date.
Full access to the event including:
- Opening and Closing Ceremony
- 4 Academic days with 60+ inspirational speakers, workshops, fieldtrips and competitions
- 5 Morning tea and lunches
- Tradeshow and Careers Expo
- Sports Day featuring an intervarsity sports competition and the Emergency Medical Challenge
- 4 Themed Social Nights
- Gala Ball including a 3 course meal and drinks package
- 6 nights accommodation at 4 star hotels.
- Dinner for each of these nights is included.
- Transport to and from Social venues where applicable
Convention 2019 will be held in Hobart, Tasmania. Academic days will be hosted at Hotel Grand Chancellor with all other venues close to the CBD.
Convention 2019 runs from July 7th to 13th. You should aim to arrive in the morning/early afternoon of Sunday July 7th and leave anytime on Saturday 13th (Gala is on the Friday night).
Here at HB19 we are committed to creating social events that are inclusive for all delegates. Our focus will be on designing a program that features entertainment and activities to create a fun and safe environment for everyone.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.